I like to think of my garden as my little escape to nature, it’s important for me that it feels cozy and happy.
Today I share with you the last DIY that I did to brighten up my little garden, it was super easy and i love how it turned out, you have to try this!❤
- Beautiful plants / flowers ✿
- The simpliest pots you can find. I bought mine at The Home Deppot , you can check these ones out if you’d like.
- Colored chalk.
- A drill.
- Some chain.
- Take your pots and with the drill, make two holes, one on each side of the pot. Make sure these are big enough for your chain to go in there.
- Grab your chain and cut about 30 centimeters for each pot, with some tweezers, get it in the holes you just made on the pots.
- Cut the rope so you can decorate your pots with it. Creativity is really important here. I put two pieces of rope together in the bottom and in the top of my pot, but you can go for a different design as well, just make whatever you like! 🙂
- Now comes the difficult part, you need to transfer the plants that you bought into the pots. It’s not difficult but you do have to be really carefull. Here’s a tutorial that will explain you how to do it.
- Finally, let’s have some fun with the chalk! Decorate your pots however you like them! Be creative ♡
6. Hang your beautiful pots wherever you like them, here’s how mine looked after adding some lighting to my garden as well ♡
Enjoy your beautiful garden and share with me how it all turned out at @ferrodriguez_